WHO Invited YOU ?
Reward $1 PER EACH Reference, minimum payments $10
Confirm Email Address
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, make a purchase or fill out a form. When you register on our website, you must enter the following information: name, email and country.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you can be used in the following ways:
Your information helps us better meet your individual needs; We are continually making improvements to our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you. It also helps us respond more effectively to customer questions and problems. The e-mail facilitates communication with you to send you useful and practical information, to answer your concerns or other complaints.
How do we protect your information?
A set of security measures are implemented to maintain the security of your personal information.
We offer the use of a firewall. All personal information and financial data provided is transmitted by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and is subsequently encrypted in our databases for incoming payments, which can only be accessed by those who are authorized to these systems And are dedicated to keeping information safe and secure.
Are cookies used?
Yes. Cookies are tiny files that the web page or your provider service transfers to your computer's hard drive through your browser (if you allow it), which allow the website to recognize your browser and remember certain information.
Do we disclose information to third parties?
We do not sell, sell or transfer personal information to third parties. This does not guarantee that they are reliable to support us in the management of our website, nor to guide our business, nor to help you, unless they accept and declare that they will keep the information confidential.
In addition, we will only disclose the information when we deem it appropriate to comply with the requirements of the law, enforce the policies of our website or protect the rights, property and safety of all. However, we can provide non-personal information from visits to third parties with the aim of improving marketing, advertising, among others.
Third Party Links
On occasion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. Users and advertisers also display third-party content and links, included in services purchased on our website.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance (United States Online Child Protection Act)
We comply with the requirements of the COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act), so we do not collect information from children under the age of 18. Our website, products and services are aimed at people 18 years of age or older.
Terms and Conditions
Read our Terms and Conditions, which establish the use, disclaimer and limitations of liability based on the use of the website.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of use
By signing with SocialFoundss, you agree to the following terms, conditions and limitations of liability: This service is provided free of charge and with the availability of the whole world. We make no warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
1. You understand that there are no specific guidelines and policies.
2. You should also understand how SocialFounds works before you join, by joining and not making the first donation the system does not recognize it, and will stay out of the system, so you can join again when you are ready with the donation • Under no circumstances, including negligence, any person involved in the creation, production or distribution of this service shall be liable for direct damages, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use this service, Software included therein, including but not limited to, the confidence in the information obtained through this service; Or as a result of errors, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or emails, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure in performance, whether or not it is limited to acts that cannot be controlled. , destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
• We reserve the right to add or remove features and modify any functionality, make changes in the operation of the platform, manage the belongings within SOCIALFOUNDSS, and otherwise make changes in the service and this agreement without prior notice. • We may cancel without notice, at its sole discretion, any property that is deemed to be in violation of this agreement or abuse or abuse the service, or harass other members or administrator in any manner. • Sites and persons involved in the following activities are not eligible: selling, supplying or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, warez, pirated software, piracy or spamming software, email lists or any material that subscribes to violence, hatred, retaliation, racism, victimization or criminal activity.
• We do not make any claims about how much money you can make with our program. Their ability to win depends on a number of factors, including where and how (and how often) the program is announced, and the motivation and ability of people in their lines, to make references. Individual results can change.
• Spammed or damaging members of our program will have their accounts terminated, and perhaps processed by their actions. We'll investigate all the complaints before we act.
• All donations sent voluntarily and directly to a participating partner are final. No refunds.
• You accept SOCIALFOUNDSS updates. Never flood them with emails or spam. Report spam and other abuses through the contact form.
• Please include all spam emails with headers.
• If any stacking member is captured, FoundsExpress reserves the right to move stacked accounts at the end of the array and/or block stacked accounts.
Enjoy giving and receiving donations with SOCIALFOUNDSS.
The SOCIALFOUNDSS Team